HealthPoint Work/Life Services is pleased to partner with Care.com to provide UT Austin benefits-eligible employees and their family members access to an array of work-life resource and referral services.
Care.com’s specialists can help you understand your options and connect you with resources on issues important to you:
- Child care options, child safety, parenting resources, schools, pregnancy, adoption, special needs, summer camps, etc.
- Short- and long-term senior care options, caregiving resources, retirement, transportation services, meal delivery, etc.
- Legal and financial concerns
Care.com provides an interactive website that has quick tips, in-depth articles, live and on-demand webinars, interactive calculators, podcasts, provider searches, online moderated discussion groups, and more to help with a wide variety of work and life needs. You can sign up for Care.com here.
Plus save money with LifeMart:
- Discounts up to 40% on a wide range of products and services
- Exclusive deals for University of Texas at Austin benefits eligible employees
Additional resources at UT Austin:
- The HealthPoint Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential counseling, groups and presentations, and other services to help you navigate life’s changes and issues at work.
- Find out more about the Lactation / Quiet Rooms on campus.
- Enhance your well-being by engaging in employee wellness programs offered through the HealthPoint Wellness Program.
- For more information about life on campus and getting involved at UT Austin, please visit the staff page.
- Flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting, compressed work weeks, and flexible working hours/flextime, may be good options for increasing your sense of work/life balance. Find out more information about flexible work arrangements.